I guess Clarke will get his chance once we land on Europa, huh? ;)
- Curiosity begins driving at (newly named) Bradbury Landing. The 1st landmark of many to come in his honor, I'm sure.
- But wait! Are those the Martian overlords making themselves visible to complain about the liberties we take with their geography, or just dead pixels?
- Is Chasing UFOs' level of crappiness intentional?
- Pilgrims & Aliens: America's 1st recorded UFO encounter.
- Graphic Drake Equation calculator --but... but... that's CHEATING.
- Dinosaur footprints found @ Nasa's Goddard Center. The discoverer? A Ufologist [Video]
- That latest Nessie picture? HOAX!
- Arctic ice cap is set for record melting this season. Ice melting is a bit like the Olympics: records are broken all the time.
- Apocalypse NOT: Why you shouldn't worry about the End Times.
- ...Then again: Tungurahua volcano explodes in Ecuador. Is it their way to greet Assange?
- US scientists devise technique which provide us with all the uranium we could possibly need for thousands of years --provided we want it, that is...
- What are the limits of human survival? The kind of info you'll always wish to learn on a purely theoretical basis.
- Japan's 'last Ninja' reveals his secrets, before disappearing into a cloud of smoke.
- Tony Scott, Engineers & JFK: Divine Sacrifice of the King.
- Father's age linked to risk of autism & schizophrenia in progeny. Memo to the GOP: PLEASE don't let Akin read this --Um... on second thought, go right ahead!
- Red pill of the day: Elderly woman ruins valuable artwork when attempting to 'restore' it. "Happy accidents" my ass, Bob!
Thanks to Rick, Kat & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
"The Enlightened take things Lightly."
~from the Principia Discordia