Rather ironically, the crowd-funding for my book project is dying - only 11 days left and a long way to go. Why not grab yourself a pre-order package and help make it just a near-death experience!
- The quest for the ultimate theory of time.
- No rush though.
- What are the benefits of mind uploading? Before you get too carried away, make sure you check out the likely sad reality.
- Contradictions and unanswered questions regarding John Alexander and his involvement in the field of ufology.
- Edgar Mitchell: Apollo astronaut, cosmic activist.
- Graham Hancock, Dennis McKenna and Mitch Schultz to visit Australia in October, discussing psychedelics, spirituality and ancient civilizations.
- Easter Island archaeology project digs up the island's secrets.
- Vietnamese girl sets things on fire around her with inner energy.
- The hidden epidemic: tapeworms living inside people's brains.
- The only evidence left of a mystery tribe is bodies in jars.
- Monitoring tides could predict major earthquakes.
- Fun with conspiracy theories.
- Chinese fishermen catch monster fish.
- Australasia has hottest 60 years in a millennium, scientists say, and "in a 1000-year context" cannot be explained naturally. But what about in a 420,000 year context?
- Image of the Day: Forget the xenomorph from Alien. Behold the horror of a child's skull with adult teeth and baby teeth.
- Bonus Image of the Day: Check out the Sistine Chapel, without hurting your neck.
Quote of the Day:
Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.