If you go down to the woods...
- Minions of Cthulhu. Ancient life, potentially millions of years old and barely alive, found beneath ocean floor.
- Sci-Am: Do psychedelics open Huxley's "reducing valve of the brain"?
- Large video archive of 1st person NDE accounts.
- Gonzo Futurist Manifesto by Justin Pickard (pdf)
- Life. Do you wish to continue?
- Remote viewer solves murder.
- Is Japan planning for mass evacuation?
- Woman burned after picking up rocks at beach.
- Probing the interface of science and magic.
- Stunning timelapse of planet Earth from Elektro-L.
- Woman runs ghost tours around her house to pay off mortgage. She should just collect the overdue rent from the spirits.
- The Mythological Dimensions of Neil Gaiman (Amazon US/UK).
- This week's cyborgasm features beaming via your robot avatar, and thinking about drinking.
Quote of the Day:
You're curious and smart and bored, and all you see is the choice between working hard and slacking off. There are so many adventures that you miss because you’re waiting to think of a plan. To find them, look for tiny interesting choices. And remember that you are always making up the future as you go.