"My momma used to say life is like a box of chocolates.
And then I found... this"
- Abheben! Did the Nazis launch a crewed rocket into space in 1933?
- Secret Air Force X-37B space plane mission was a 'spectacular success' of a need-to-know basis.
- Tweeting to ET: Communicating with alien intelligences in 140 characters or less.
- It's official: Riddley Scott's Prometheus is gonna make Stanton Friedman very, VERY happy.
- Is the Atlantean Hall of Records in America? Jason Offutt investigates the Missouri Mystery Mound.
- 6,000-year-old settlement in Ireland poses a tsunami mystery.
- Alien abductions actually lucid dreams? That's what Freddy wants you to think.
- Peter Robbins & the Rendlesham controversy, on Radio Misterioso.
- BarZOOM! Martian landscape more active and dynamic than previously thought.
- Dude looks like a --murderous-- lady: Was Jack the Ripper a woman?
- IQ is overrated when compared with your EQ, MQ, & BQ --WTF?
- 2012: End of the World or Consciousness Revolution? by Stanislav Grof.
- The North Pacific plastic waste keeps on growing... and growing... and growing...
- Mini-mammoths lived on Crete. So they were the Reno of megafauna?
- Rarest gorilla revealed in camera-trap video. Looks 'shopped.
- Red pill of the day: Entrepreneur changes his name to Tyrannosaurus Rex in order to boost his business. How can you seal deals with those tiny arms, dude?
A mother-load of gratitude to Rick & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
“Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they don't want them to become politicians in the process.”
~John F. Kennedy