Posted by Rick MG at 11:50, 18 Apr 2012
- If you're dismissive of conspiracy theories, you must read that link.
- Skeptiko features alternative investigative journalist James Corbett.
- Difficulties in spirit communication explained from the other side.
- Israeli cave an ancient entrance to the Greco-Roman underworld.
- Native American Sun Temple in Colorado may have Orion alignment.
- In search of lost cities, from Mexico to Mongolia.
- What lies beneath the statues of Easter Island?
- Murder in Tibet: 18th century intrigue in the holy Potala Palace.
- Namazu-e: earthquake woodblock prints from 19th century Japan.
- Mike Clelland talks to Christopher Knowles about owls & UFOs.
- The power of coincidence: why we should take notice of synchronicity.
- Surf's up, Dreamer! Innovative technique to achieve lucid dreaming.
- Awake or knocked out? Puzzle of consciousness gets blurrier.
- More evidence that some plants can communicate with each other.
- TEDMED: Mycologist Paul Stamets espouses the power of fungi.
- Bill Plotkin & David Abram discuss a great shift with nature.
- Comfy tree nests built by orangutans are surprisingly sophisticated.
- Singing Neanderthals: the evolutionary enigma of music.
Quote of the Day:
Salt remnants of ancient oceans flow through our veins, ashes of expired stars rekindle in our genetic chemistry.