Ok, NOW can I start to get scared?
- Unknown son of Maya ruler Pakal --of Ancient Astronauts fame-- identified by Mexican archeologists.
- 3000 dolphins have died off the coasts of Peru. New evidence suggests pollution is to blame, and not 'sonic blast' caused by oil exploration.
- US sues Apple over e-book prices. And so it begins...
- iNception: Richard Wiseman launches app to manipulate dreams.
- Inside the Matrix: The NSA is building a giant spying center right in the heart of Mormon country. Big Love & Big Brother become neighbors.
- Mysterious Universe interviews Dr. L. Suzanne Gordon to discuss her NDE research.
- There's something in the wooden cabinet: A visit to Nick Redfern's home --notice how he *never* shows the room where he keeps his pack of type-writing monkeys.
- Loren Coleman writes a detailed account of the famous Snowman track photographs from 1951.
- Shambhala: The mythical kingdom of the Himalayas.
- Guillermo Del Toro disguises Toronto into a monster-struck Japanese city.
- Nasa's alien contact scenario was practically written by Klaatu.
- Why the South Korea UFO video is probably fake.
- Getting rid of space junk is a job for... the Big Bad Wolf?
- Elon Musk talks about Mars colonization on The Daily Show, tries hard to convince Jon Stewart he's not a super-villain.
- James Cameron explains his next plans with the DeepSea Challenger.
- Red pill of the day: Man builds replica of Titanic... in his garden shed. Will he hire the neighborhood kids to rock the shed back and forth?
Thanks to Rick & Mr. Richter.
Quote of the Day:
"We do not err because Truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable."