Something goes here, but I can't remember what.
- The field of parapsychology turns 130 this month.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning science journo Deborah Blum talks about the taboo of paranormal science writing (Amazon US, UK).
- From the Grail archives, Greg's excellent interview with Blum.
- Dr Bruce Greyson brilliantly explains why science should take NDEs seriously.
- Disgruntled skeptic protests another skeptic's balanced, positive review of Leslie Kean's UFO book (Amazon US, Kindle, UK).
- Uber-skeptic James Oberg also misses the point of Kean's book.
- NASA UFO files revealed on Science Channel special. Cue skeptics complaining it belongs on the
- Gelflings in the 4th dimension: physicists play with time crystals.
- Could ancient aliens live on Methuselah planets?
- The Milky Way Galaxy has billions of potentially habitable planets.
- The Thirteen Towers of Chankillo, Peru's ancient solar observatory.
- Giant prehistoric animal-shaped mounds found in Peru. Gallery.
- In the shadow of Machu Picchu: the history & sights of Cuzco.
- Tierra Vida, An Ayahuasca Journey: terrific documentary about the sacred vine.
- Shaman Dr Steven Farmer on animal spirit guides (Amazon US, Kindle, UK).
- Accessing the Mystic: Rupert Sheldrake & Matthew Fox on science & the sacred.
- Animated movie aspires to be The Hobbit on LSD written by Borges.
- MK ULTRA: when the CIA dosed San Francisco citizens with LSD.
Quote of the Day:
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson