Oh the thinks you can think of...
- Why psi does not conflict with science.
- Chris Carter's new book on psi & skeptics (Amazon US, Kindle, UK).
- Ninja science: energy bursts key to martial arts skills.
- Everyone's an artist at night: tips for lucid dreaming.
- Basketball shots, cats opening doors, and dream practice.
- Move over, Jeb Corliss. Sugar the cat survived a 19-story fall.
- Perfect timing: animals photographed at incredible moments.
- Up close photos of animals' eyes.
- Albert Hofmann's Natural Science & the Mystical Worldview.
- Tour the house designed by magic mushrooms.
- Stranger Magic of the Arabian Nights (Amazon US, UK).
- Greek roadworks unearth ancient healing sanctuary of Asclepios.
- 4000-year-old megalith likely an astronomical marker.
- Fancy a Stone Age dinner or Viking elevenses?
- Subterranean tunnels & ancient giants of Death Valley.
- Is your TV watching you? Hopefully not like Ringu.
- Baffling subliminal messages in Rick Santorum's anti-Obama video.
- Obama quotes The Day The Earth Stood Still to ridicule Roswell.
- When politicised & militarised science tried to bury the UFO subject.
- Reports of close encounters from Argentinian bases in Antarctica.
- Ocean on Saturn's icy moon Enceladus may harbour life.
- New evidence comets deposited seeds of life on primordial Earth.
Quote of the Day:
Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson