Wake me up when the quake's over.
- [Video] Apocalypse Now? Modern Maya and ancient prophecies.
- BRB: Near-miss asteroid to return even closer next year.
- Skull & Bones: The Parapolitics of Ten Thirteen's Millennium (Part 1).
- Radio Misterioso interviews the Rev. Ivan Stang, one of the founders of the Church of Subgenius --listen & become a Pope!
- We're all a bit Neanderthal. That explains why my sister thinks this fellow is sexy.
- Researchers seek volunteers for study of mediumship. My guides tell me you're just what they need --they also tell me to get a damn haircut.
- Richard Dawkins explains why he thinks we need a Reason Rally. I for one advocate for a Woo Weekend ;)
- 6 New Age cures that aren't as full of crap as your skeptic buddy might think.
- Tom Slick & JFK.
- The middle-class Martian colony, as dreamed by Elon Musk.
- 8 Ways Magnetic Levitation Could Shape the Future --#9: Levit-o-bras!
- The steampunk grand-daddy of flying saucers.
- Passengers film UFO on flight from Amsterdam. No, it wasn't this guy.
- Blue UFO filmed over France.
- Michael Bay already soiled a cherished 80's cartoon franchise; now his next target are the Ninja Turtles. Kawabummer...
- Red pill of the day: Pirate Bay will send their servers to space. Is porn the greatest incentive for innovation instead of war?
My tremoring thanks to Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
"Opinions have caused more ills than the plague or earthquakes on this little globe of ours."