“If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years, how man would marvel...”
- Predicting the continuation of the Mayan Calendar.
- NASA peers beyond 12.21.12 a few days early to say ‘Told ya!’.
- Looking for cracks in the simulation…
- The symmetry of black holes.
- Starlight, star bight, first contact I see tonight.
- Navigating the Nile of Titan?
- Oldest galaxy emerges from cosmic dawn. More.
- A glimpse of Mars scars left by NASA’s rover.
- NASA plans to crash GRAIL into la luna. Yes, we’re going to blow up the moon.
- DIY warp drives, with theoretical maths.
- Need more fancy maths? Head over to the math-seum.
- Nature reduced to twelve.
- Universal constant remains… constant.
- Planet passes yearly check-up with flying colors.
- The Arctic / Antarctic link.
- Ancient creatures of land, sea or all of the above?
- A foam to stem internal bleeding.
- Finding everyone’s unrelated twin.
- Mr. President-- Build us a Death Star.
- This week’s proof of the upcoming robo-pocalypse … Story ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly, until he knows that every day is doomsday.”
Ralph W. Emerson