So tired, but the show must go on...
- The ancient Buddhist city of Mes Aynak is about to be destroyed.
- Mysterious Maya tomb explored for first time.
- Don't Panic! Kicking the addiction to Doomsday thinking.
- Three planets did not align above the pyramids of Giza recently.
- Before the Pyramids: archaeology's greatest mystery (Amazon/Kindle).
- Alan Butler's Before the Pyramids Megalithomania 2011 talk.
- Robert Bauval on the conspiracy to silence ancient Egypt (Amazon/Kindle).
- Brad Steiger goes ancient aliens, sans wild hair (Amazon/Kindle).
- Weird War: Scott Corrales investigates strange tales from the military.
- Filer's Files: Navy pilot Commander Bethune recalls his 1951 UFO encounter.
- Music of the Spheres: sounds from Earth's radiation belts mimic chirping birds.
- Voyager 1 hits the magnetic highway, goes where no probe has gone before.
- Jaw-dropping photos of Typhoon Bopha from the International Space Station.
- Opportunity rover glimpses conditions suitable for life on Mars.
- Obsessive security causing mass exodus of scientists at NASA.
- Top secret MI6 intelligence data stolen by disgruntled IT worker.
- East Germany secretly sold citizens to western pharmaceutical companies.
Thanks Kat, RPJ, & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
When from our better selves we have too long been parted by the hurrying world, and droop. Sick of its business, of its pleasures tired, how gracious, how benign is solitude.
~ William Wordsworth