The only thing that will be destroyed on Dec 21st are a lot of reputations.
- French officials ban 2012 Doomsdayers from sacred mountain refuge.
- There's still time to reserve a room at a 5-star bunker.
- Today's Mayans are none too happy about the 2012 shenanigans.
- Thought-controlled helicopter helps you stay calm.
- Brain activity turned into music sounds like free-form jazz piano.
- Circadian coffin: gene can help predict time of death.
- Meows from the Other Side: why not an animal afterlife?
- Scientist argues animals are moral creatures just like us (Amazon US/Kindle).
- Tracking Heuvelmans's mystery cat, the green lion. If Narnia had a Green Man...
- Mongolian cloth painting shows two yetis
playing withkilling a human.
- Mountaineers talk about weird tales and high-altitude strangeness.
- Photo-essay: explore the mystical world of Central Asia's shamans.
- Hopi legends & prophecy is one topic up for discussion on Coast to Coast AM.
- Star shrines of the American Southwest by Gary David (Amazon US/Kindle).
- Thieves destroy ancient Native American petroglyphs. Video.
- Sotheby's accused of deceit in sale of 10th century Cambodian statue.
MinorityTransparency Report reveals rising Govt surveillance.
- Bionic mannequins spy on shoppers to boost luxury sales.
Quote of the Day:
One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly, until he knows that every day is Doomsday.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson