Love triangles, love rhomboids, and even love pentagons. So glad to see the Americans getting so interested in Geometry.
- Israeli military breaks news of Gaza strike on Twitter. Soon killer drones will start Tweeting, and we ALL shall be forced to follow them... just to be safe.
- 3D printing: the next tactical advantage for the US troops.
- Not only you can use the White House We the People site to request your state to be seceded from the Union, but ALSO to show some love to Bigfoot.
- NASA wants their Orion capsule to land like a helicopter. Ezekiel anyone?
- Dark energy spreading across the Universe. Maybe it's the Flood?
- Rogue planet discovered 100 light-years away. Rogues steal your moons from behind.
- Qualccom co-founder gives $3.5M to search for ET. Looks like Seth is gonna get a new Beemer!
- From There to Here: a story of alien abductions, synchronicity and cosmic connections.
- Consciousness Shmonsciousness! We can do Math without being aware.
- Oliver Sacks: the neurologist who risked ruining his own brain --for Science!
- It smells like teen poltergeist.
- I don't know therefore alleles: Unique gene for human evolution found.
- RIP Dennis Avner a.k.a. Stalking Cat. May he reincarnate in a tiger next time.
- Duke researchers have perfected their invisibility cloak. their next project will be perfecting the Floo powder.
- Thousands of Australian students are taught that robots led the Russian Revolution. Leninus Prime still awaits in stasis to be reactivated by the AllHammer-and-Sickle, after being deceived by Megastalin.
- Red pill of the day: Russian granny kills attacking wolf with axe and her own bare hands --insert "In Soviet Russia..." joke in comments section.
A Mountain High thanks to Kat.
Quote of the Day:
"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."