To punish you all for your wickedness, tomorrow morning I will make the Sun disappear!* Be frightened, mortals! (* Offer only available in the South Pacific)
- Still haunted by Amityville.
- 71 atheists pray for God to reveal himself. Two convert to a belief in God.
- Large Hadron Collider discovery has the popular physics theory of supersymmetry on the ropes.
- Officials puzzled by more than 100 UFO sightings near the India border.
- Egyptian Jihadists aim to blow up the Sphinx and pyramids.
- Israeli archaeologists ponder a possible crime scene, with two bodies found at the bottom of a well from 8500 years ago.
- Study suggests humans are slowly but surely losing intellectual and emotional abilities.
- Scientists find link between child prodigies and autism.
- Wrens teach their unhatched eggs a password in song to avoid feeding imposters.
- I cry, therefore I am.
- Tiny engine runs on single hydrogen molecules.
- Coral calls on its fish bodyguard when under attack.
- Freaky meat-eating sponge discovered 2 miles below ocean's surface.
- The Madagascan man-eating tree: more than just a monstrous myth?
- Alien mugshots: the ten best (or worst) photos of aliens.
- Strange sound emanating from the new Freedom Tower replacing the Word Trade Center buildings.
- Image of the Day: Holy bouncing Moon rocks!
Quote of the Day:
The cosmos is also within us. We’re made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.