Paradigm Symposium FTW!!!
- TSA quietly removes X-ray body scanners from major US airports. And BTW America: can I have my favorite Pearl Jam cap back?
- How humans spread out of Africa 60,000 years ago. I can almost see Philip Coppens' eyes rolling while wearily shaking his head...
- Canals transported stone blocks for Angkor construction. You mean it wasn't done by... Levitation???
- The Spaceships of the prophet Ezekiel: Because when Von Däniken says that 'Nasa' supported his AA theories, he forgot to mention it was *only* this one guy --and he initially sought to DEBUNK him.
- Nick Redfern explores the mystery behind the automobiles of the MIB --Complete with air bags, ABS & cloaking capacity! Go visit your nearest interdimensional agency.
- No one is reading this by coincidence: Hidden Experience interview with Canadian Ufologist extraordinaire Grant Cameron.
- During an inspiring speech, Lana Wachowski explained how, as a young adult, she was prevented to commit suicide by a man who wandered onto an empty subway platform where Wachowski was standing. Because The Matrix, that's why!
- Every 10,000 years the super-massive black hole in our galaxy knocks a star out of the park. Maybe that's a super-sentient being's way of having fun?
- War of the Worlds gone weird: How to prevent that our manned missions to Mars accidentally kill all life on our sister planet.
- Best Fall photos of Northern Lights --maybe not so 'Northern' if my personal theory about the return of Kukulcan turns out to be right...
- Ale-ale-HANdro! Lady Gaga immortalized in ferns that grow in Central, South America, Mexico, Arizona & Texas. I wonder if those ferns are entheogenic also...
- Red pill of the day: A man wants to build a full-size replica of the Millennium Falcon --complete with interior. Let's kickstart this, Internet!!!
Thanks to Rick & to Perceval who filled in for me last week.
And also thanks to Micah & Scotty, Chris & Matt, Lulu, Ben & Aaron, Nick, Candy & Kasey, Darren & Graham, Dr. John Ward (esquire), Cassidy & Rainy, Phillip & his papá, Jenny & her mom, Cuervo, Jacob, Greg, David, and all the many wonderful people I met in Minneapolis (I'm so sorry I forgot your names!) who helped make Paradigm Symposium THE event of the FRAKING millennium.
See you next year, amigos. And remember: I don't know, therefore LEVITATION ;)
Quote of the Day
"All major changes are like death. You can't see what is on the other side until you get there."
~Excerpt from the novel Jurassic Park, by Michael Crichton.