“A great truth is a truth whose opposite is also a truth."
- When worlds turn to vapor.
- Determining the Sun’s birthplace.
- Taos hum explained?
- Octopi and RNA editing.
- DOJ shuts down Megaupload. Anonymous shuts down DOJ (to start). More here.
- That said, is the internet unstoppable?
- And when two white dwarves collide, said George Pal to his bride…
- More on exploding stars.
- The spin of the Milky Way.
- Thunderbolts’ take on the Helix Nebula.
- Does the ‘Devil’s Staircase’ predict a serial killer’s pattern?
- Redfern on the missing Roswell files.
- Comet decides it’s better to burn out than fade away.
- More on the claim that the US shot down Russia’s lunar probe.
- The Mayans of Georgia.
- Decision on leap second delayed years.
- The first ‘secure’, blind quantum computer.
- 2011 temperatures warmer but far from record-setting.
- Get out of my mind, Jobe!
- Troubled by asteroids late at night? NEOshield to the rescue!
- The year of the dragon is upon us.
- Code of deadly blood parasite, cracked.
- Extinct monkey re-emerges in Borneo.
- Engineered microbe turns seaweed into biofuel.
- The benefits of teardrops.
- Alcohol proven to extend lifespan … of worms.
- Radioactive material stolen from Egyptian power plant.
- Movies so terrible, even the filmmakers agree.
- Can injections keep Venice afloat?
- Thomas Jefferson’s secret bible.
- This week’s evidence of the robo-pocalypse on the horizon… Life-like ‘bot crafted in mad scientist’s Ottowa lab.
Quote of the Day:
“Has the world ever been changed by anything save the thought and its magic vehicle the word?”