- Change of plans for Randi's million-dollar challenge?
- Crowdsourcing + ESP= Psybernetic predictions.
- Will Poe's elusive "toaster" return?
- Equinopocalypse: Thousands of horses were abandoned by owners last year in the UK.
- The Glastonbury Zodiac map: British Nazca's cousin, or another case of pareidolia? (VIDEO)
- Oldest known astrologer's board found in Croatia.
- An older pyramid than Giza's found in Indonesia?
- Image of the day: Pillars of Creation reloaded.
- Return to sender: Mystery over Sun's origin grows darker.
- The red planet keeps sending us meteorites --call it a 'fragmented' invasion.
- Australia & the US agree to start space junk talks, with some "national security" caveats added by the Yanks --always obsessed with their junk, those guys...
- It's the annual UFO bitchfest with Tim Binnall & Greg Bishop!
- Giant triangular UFO headed for Earth? "Not so fast", sez NASA.
- The Sci-Fi film NASA doesn't want you to see.
- You've finally done it, all you raging fanboys: no more begging for George Lucas to come and take your money!
- Red pill of the day: Movie posters from an alternate reality.
Thanks Rick, Greg & Mafalda.
Quote of the Day:
“We want a Henry Ford today to modernize the distribution of knowledge, make good knowledge cheap and easy in this still very ignorant, ill-educated, ill-served English-speaking world of ours.”
~ H. G. Wells