Now Clayton and Mercedes can have their names UV etched onto the cut surfaces of their diamond bling while they casually cook a neighbour on the barbie.
- All non-Africans are part Neanderthal.
- Kiki or bouba? In search of language's missing link.
- Two decades of the web: a utopia no longer.
- The OOBE linked to brain glitch.
- New virus jumps from monkeys to lab worker.
- Diamonds lose mass by UV light.
- Giant undersea volcanoes found off Antarctica.
- Stone Age relics may be hidden in Western Isles' seas.
- Earliest Europeans were chav cannibals.
- Over half of Alzheimer's cases may be preventable.
- Balanced rock formations are common. But how to explain balanced water?
- Timelapse video reveals electric face in embryonic tadpole.
- Now satisfy two fetishes at the same time.
- Fessenheim: splitting the atomic world.
Quote of the Day:
Nothing more strongly arouses our disgust than cannibalism, yet we make the same impression on Buddhists and vegetarians, for we feed on babies, though not our own.
Robert Louis Stevenson