“If you want a happy ending, that depends on where you stop your story…”
- The decoherence of Schrödinger’s cat.
- Certain circumvention of Heisenberg's Uncertainty.
- Plunging into programmable chemistry?
- Listening in on your inner voice.
- Is nuclear radiation altering female birth rates?
- Fossilized teeth reveal women wore the loincloth in the family.
- The Milky Way mirror image. Yaw Lklim?
- Nanomaterial changes its properties.
- Will nanofilters help stave of a potential water crisis?
- Mutant E. coli spreads across Europe. More here.
- The universe in 3D.
- Asteroid skirted by Earth last night.
- Why deaf people have better vision.
- Adios food pyramid, hello plate icon.
- Nova may be different than the lab-coats thought.
- The end of a pandemic?
- The darkest lunar eclipse in fifteen years.
- Eclipse of the midnight sun. More here.
- The hard drive of the future?
- Feel the sound.
- Frozen in carbonite.
Quote of the Day:
“Even if the good old days never existed, the fact that we can conceive such a world is, in fact, an affirmation of the human spirit.”