- Grant Cameron investigates the newest live alien viral video.
- UFOs as performance art? that's what Paul Kimball proposes --*sigh* Canadians... ;)
- Interpreting a crop circle, someone predicts the 'arrival' of planet X by June of 2011 --so stop worrying with 2012 already..
- Australia in pole position to view quadruple planet alignment this Friday. So if bad s#%t starts to happen you'll let us know, right guys?
- Space is a junkyard. Yet one more reason to keep hating Wall-E.
- Fluorine-14 holds the key to understanding a fundamental force in nature. Now try saying "fluorine-fourteen-fundamental-force" 4 times in less than 4 seconds --go!
- Rise of the mighty lizards: paleontologists probe the origins of dinosaurs.
- Fungus killing frogs and amphibians across the world originated in Central America --oh, Jan Brewer is gonna <3 this one!
- Graphene optical modulators --um, graphelators?-- herald an age of ultra-fast data streaming. God knows those cat videos aren't downloading fast enough.
- The men who stare at geezers: were psychic spies involved in the hunt for Osama?
- Breaking news: Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead, claims Lord Vader.
- Recently discovered documents suggest Werner von Braun didn't invent the V2 rocket. Hoaxer or mass murderer, which is worst?
- DNA suggests North America was populated by no more than 70 people. The founding fathers? more like the fu-- well, you know...
- (Video) Montreal's Indiana Jones exhibition: celebrities in the service of Science --just don't mention the dog.
- Chris Dunn says the Bosnian pyramids are man-made.
- Red pill of the day: workers in China's iPad factories forced to sign pledges not to commit suicide. Or else Steve Jobs will hunt them down in the Netherworld.
Thanks Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
"UFO investigative research has become like a three day news cycle where a new sighting is revealed, everyone gets excited for a couple days, and then after the “it’s unusual but we don’t know” conclusion is arrived at, everyone goes back to their daily lives, and we wait for the next UFO story to break.
This cycle has made it easy for people to make up stories or dump disinformation into the UFO community because the main focus of ufologists has become finding the latest greatest case that can be talked about online or presented at a conference. Those wishing to drop a bad case into the UFO community can be assured that someone will jump on it."