Reading a Verne classic, The Mysterious Island. Pretty sure JJ read this one.
- Zahi says the Sphinx is sad. Not as sad as Z will be when Mubarak goes...
- Enormous statue of Genghis Khan on a horse erected in Ulaan Baatar.
- Fellow Gippslander Tim Cope followed the trail of Genghis Khan, on horseback.
- Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers.
- Indian court rules astrology is a science.
- Romanian witches face jail if their predictions fail.
- Persinger 2.0: new psi helmet at University of Sydney?
- 8 inventions by Jules Verne that became reality.
- Cryptomundo looks at the terror birds of Jules Verne.
- Dr Beachcombing wants to ride an Atlantean Flying Boat.
- The search for habitable exo-moons. That's not a moon...
- Jerusalem UFO a hoax. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
- Forget Area 51, everything's at Dugway, Utah.
- UFO Wikileaks more about Raelian cult than mysterious flying objects.
- What's the perfect UFO witness? Here are a few.
- Wikileaks: Saudi oil reserves overstated by 40%.
- Russia poised to breach mysterious Antarctic lake.
- Secrets of Antarctica's fossilised forests.
- 7 bizarre animal myths that turned out to be true. I have a Cyclops Cat.
- Gabriel's Feather: a plume from the wing of an archangel?
- Red fox skull found in 16'500 year old Natufian grave in Jordan.
Thanks Greg & Kat & RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through.”