Whoever came up with number crunching had synaesthesia.
- The mouse trap.
- Fraud scandal fuels debate over practices of Social Psychology.
- Statisticians can prove almost anything.
- Spectacular photos of monster Saturn storm.
- Whale fossil bonanza in desert poses mystery.
- The educational lottery.
- Ghosts are not always what they seem.
- Neanderthal neuroscience.
- Rise in autism linked to clever parents?
- An elevator to space? Better take the stairs.
- Amoeba-sized insect is missing some pieces.
- The problem with film criticism.
Quote of the Day:
But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.