“It is the customary fate of new truths, to begin as heresies, and to end as superstitions.”
- Comets creating oceans… on another world?
- Another world with water, ice and atmosphere?
- A warmer globe, confirmed, much to skeptics dismay.
- Youngest planet formation, captured.
- FTL neutrinos hit the brakes.
- Who owns the moon? The race is on…
- Orionid meteor shower, this weekend.
- Different people, same neural code.
- North American Mastodon hunting, pre-Clovis.
- Twelve cultural-heritage monuments threatened by change.
- Another dimension, chemically speaking.
- Future computer, heal thyself.
- Brown dwarf discovered with human-like temperatures.
- Touchscreen trousers.
- Technology across the world.
- Enceladus, electrified.
- 100,000 year-old pigment factory in South African cave.
- Spot the cuttlefish.
- Transparent UFOs.
- Video games, circa 1975.
- The beginning of JPL.
- This week’s evidence of the coming robo-pocalypse… Piano-bot.
Many thanks to everyday sunshine... and Fishbone.
Quote of the Day:
“All truth, in the long run, is only common sense clarified. ”