Short and late. Post your thoughts.
- Russian scientists test perpetual motion machine in space.
- Does dark energy really exist?
- The man who sees with sound.
- Virtual reality via nanobot injection?
- Scientists fear worst on global warming.
- Beware the climate of conformity.
- Buchenwald: a dumb dumb portrayal of evil.
- Mars rover has mysterious reboots.
- Jesus took a different path.
- Bubble magnets.
- Savant skills may be widespread in people with autism.
Quote of the Day:
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.