A great line-up assembling for our Daily Grail anthology - stay tuned...
- Yahoo has a slideshow of the recently unearthed Thracian artefacts.
- Scholars in panic mode over Vatican Library closure.
- Ancient megaflood made Britain an island.
- M3 will not be rerouted away from Tara, despite EU warning.
- Divers find supposedly 'legendary' lost village beneath lake.
- 'Mystery metal' which fell through roof turns out to be a woodchipper part.
- The Today Show visits Roswell, and talks to Jesse Marcel Jnr and Stanton Friedman (linked video). Frank Warren expresses his disappointment at the lack of analysis.
- The 'science' of ghosthunting.
- Hindu priest offering opening invocation of U.S. Senate is shouted down by Christian 'patriots'. With cringe-inducing video.
- Physicist to charge backwards with time-twisting research.
- Nine brain quirks you didn't realize you had. Does that make it ten?
- UK report suggests links between electricity pylons and and health problems - primarily, childhood leukaemia.
- An interview with Sean McCarthy, CEO of 'perpetual motion machine' claimants Steorn.
- Pentagon eyes high altitude balloons for emergency communication system.
- Bird-sized airplane will fly like a swift.
- Authentic Enigma Machine on eBay.
- New skintight spacesuit design unveiled. I'm pretty sure that's a sculpture behind the model, not the air pack.
- Saturn's 'walnut moon' mystery solved.
- Vitamin C 'does not stop colds'. Let's move on to trying wine then.
- Echidna, feared extinct, is alive and apparently very 'tasty'.
- Unlike the strange and mysterious kangahippomouse.
- Forget the environmental peril of SUVs - a kilogram of beef is worse than a day trip in your car. I can see Grandma Grail's blood pressure rising from here...
- And - we need to stop cows burping if we're going to survive this global emergency. Maybe all this hot air has another origin?
Quote of the Day:
When a person identifies himself with a group his critical faculties are diminished and his passions enhanced by a kind of emotive resonance. The individual is not a killer, the group is, and by identifying with it, the individual becomes one. This is the infernal dialect reflected in man's history.