I just spilt a full cup of coffee all over everything while doing the news. If you can't sleep tonight, it's because you read too much on TDG today...
- Vatican turns away followers of Brother Elia, 'the new Padro Pio', who suffers stigmata every Easter.
- Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer says UFO science may be the key to halting climate change.
- ABC news anchor injured in Iraq tells of out-of-body experience.
- DNA from Salvador Dali's nasal feeding tubes could be used to authenticate the master's work. It's almost surreal...
- Did Jackson Pollock paint fractals?
- A look inside an ancient computer: the Antikythera Mechanism.
- Vitamin supplements increase the possibility of death, new research shows.
- Electical tweaking helps tadpoles grow new tails, and may one day be used in humans for tissue regeneration.
- Slot machines pulled from casinos after subliminal jackpot message discovered.
- Pluto probe snaps close-ups of Jupiter and its moons on a fly-by.
- Meanwhile, the ESA's Rosetta spacecraft took this stunning snapshot of Mars.
- Space Shuttle gets caught in a hailstorm, delaying launch.
- Simultaneous warming on Earth and Mars suggests that climate change may have a solar cause, not human. Unless it's all the fault of NASA's rovers...
- New evidence that global warming fuels stronger Atlantic hurricanes.
- Meet the pioneering environmentalist now embracing heretical solutions.
- Huge underground ocean found beneath Asia.
- Could a Marine base be at fault for the malfunction of garage doors?
- 'Junior' joins DARPA's next-generation robot challenge.
- Former British Medical Journal editor urges boycott of The Lancet for publisher's support of arms sales.
- CERN's megalab reaches major milestone.
- Twenty things you didn't know about movie scientists.
Quote of the Day:
Time has been annihilated...your dream began inside of eternity, you did not pass into it.
John Uri Lloyd (from 'Etidorhpa')