Looks like element 118 will last longer than whales.
- Minding the brain.
- Iceland begins commercial whaling.
- Dark mission: data’s head.
- Is it time for a new Martian chronology?
- Aztec monolith unearthed in Mexico City.
- Undeniable evidence of UFOs and lunar atmosphere?
- The hum is back.
- Of pith balls and plasma.
- Signs of technology detected on Mars.
- What happened on the Moon: part 1 and part 2.
- How to steal an election with a Diebold machine.
- Europe moves to kill the internet.
- Human species may split in two.
- Finger forecasts.
- Eleven millennium old building discovered in Syria.
- The Origin of Europe and the esprit de géométrie: part 1 and part 2.
- Stonehenge makes list for new seven wonders of the world.
- Russian-US team claims to have created element 118.
- TV causes autism?
Quote of the Day:
Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults.