Posted by Greg at 01:05, 29 Jun 2007
A few things to keep you busy over the weekend...
- Andy Gough searches for occult secrets in Spain, in "Questing in Girona" (3-part series, follow the links at the bottom of the page for parts 2 and 3). What *is* going on in that 'Last Supper' painting?
- Conspiracy Times offers a new article, "2012: The Year of the Financial Apocalypse".
- Michael Prescott was a recent guest on Marcel Cairo's AfterlifeFM show, discussing mediums (most especially the physical mediumship of David Thompson). Good value - deep thinking and excellent historical insights, mixed with not a few laughs - check it out.
- Matthew Cromer points out an interesting NDE study over at AMNAP.
- Greg Bishop looks into "The UFO 'Repeaters' Phenomenon".
- Conspiracy Times offers "A Course in Miracles: a CIA exercise in mind control?"
- Whitley Strieber swallows the hook, line and sinker in his latest journal entry, "The Drones Unveiled".
- Anthony North discusses "The Grail and Other Stories".
- At Reality Sandwich, Kal Cobalt references the 'drone' fiasco in "Multiple Choice Reality".
- Graylien finds the humour in alien visitations, over at Cabinet of Wonders. Also, see his follow-up entry, "High Banality".
- This week's RUSirius Radio Show is on "The Kennedy Brothers v. The National Security Establishment".
- Filer's Files #26 for 2007 has the latest ufological roundup.
- Jon Hanna reviews Plants of the Gods for Erowid.org.
- Loren Coleman offers some video featuring himself and Loch Ness.
- Filip Coppens talks about "Biblical Rationality". Is it a short essay I hear you ask? Why not click and find out...
- ThinkingShift asks: "Whatever happened to Kenneth Arnold?"
- A couple of new Red Pill entries: Leonora Piper and Richard Hodgson.