Posted by Greg at 04:23, 02 Sep 2005
Plenty of reading material for over the weekend...
- The late John E. Mack reviews David Grinspoon's Lonely Planets. My own review of this excellent book can be found here.
- Whitley Strieber has plenty to say regarding Katrina and the storms (and he isn't walking on sunshine).
- Filip Coppens investigates two of the great American conspiracy theories.
- The Société Périllos has an overview of the writings of Henri Boudet for the PoS researchers out there.
- Universe Today has a book review of The Tunguska Fireball (Amazon US and UK).
- The International Survivalist Society presents a 1959 essay from Hornell Hart, titled "Can Consciousness Survive Destruction of the Brain?".
- BBC Magazine has a piece on the meeting place between sceance and science.
- The RRR Group says that Ufology is a joke in yo town (with apologies to Flavor Flav).
- Mark Pilkington discusses an electrifying 18th century wellness guru.
- Benjamin Radford from Skeptical Inquirer looks at exorcisms, fictional and fatal.
- Another review of Nick Redfern's Body Snatchers in the Desert (Amazon US and UK).
- Filer's Files #36 for 2005 has the week's top UFO stories.